The Fast List:
- Waffle House – Operating 24 hours a day, Waffle House has three locations in Colorado Springs.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Check locations for hours. There are two in Colorado Springs and one in Pueblo.
- Ruby Tuesday – Located at 4150 North Freeway Road in Pueblo, Ruby Tuesday will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Starbucks – Check locations for hours. There are dozens of locations around Colorado Springs, Fountain, Pueblo, and on Fort Carson and Peterson Air Force Base.
- McDonald’s – With multiple locations throughout Colorado.
- Dunkin’ – Check locations for hours.
- Red Lobster – Check location for hours.
- Boston Market – YES!
- Cracker Barrel – Offering a limited menu on Thanksgiving from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Golden Corral – Located at 1970 Waynoka Road in Colorado Springs and 3400 North Elizabeth Street in Pueblo, Golden Corral will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- IHOP – Check location hours. There are seven locations in Colorado Springs, one in Fountain, and two in Pueblo.
Full List Here:
The Fancy List:
Gather with family and friends and kick off the holiday season with a reservation at any of their dining venues all Thanksgiving weekend.
Located in Manitou Springs, CO, this boutique beauty is open on Thanksgiving Day where diners will enjoy a gourmet feast. Reservations are strongly recommended. Operating hours 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Mountain View Restaurant at Cheyenne Mountain Resort will offer a Thanksgiving day buffet at 12:00 p.m. and 3:00p.m. Reservations are required. Call 719-538-4000.
If you want to switch it up this year and try traditional German cuisine for this year's feast, Edelweiss has got you covered with hours open from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Think late-night Chicago steakhouse: polished booths that enclose years of secrets, big slabs of aromatic prime rib, and sparkly cocktail glasses clinking at every table. Enjoy a Thanksgiving meal here from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The dinner includes: Slow Roasted Red Bird Turky, Andouille Sausage Rosemary Sourdough Stuffing, Fresh Cranberry Relish, Baby Carrots with Fresh Herbs, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans with Bacon & Shallots, Red Zinfandel Spiked Turkey Gravy. Call 719-227-7333 for reservations.
Joseph's has you covered from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-630-3631.
Be the star at your Thanksgiving Dinner! Pick up everything you need for a scrumptious Thanksgiving feast at HOMA Café, except the turkey, on November 21st and 22nd from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Mackenzie's has a special Thanksgiving menu prepared just for you! Hours of operation 12:00 p.m. to 6:30p.m., call ahead for reservations 719-635-3536.
From roasted turkey with herb gravy to prime rib au jus, Patty Jewett is a brunch lover's dream. Reservations required. Served from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-385-6934.
Forget the turkey, bring on the steak! Prime25 will be open for Thanksgiving serving up delicious entrees and savory goodness. Hours 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-358-9822.
If classic Creole cuisine is your style head over to Springs Orleans open on Thanksgiving day from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-520-0123.
Bowl the night away or partake in a game of laser tag this Thanksgiving! The Summit Interquest is the perfect post-feast stop to run off some of your meal from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-278-3861.
A classic Thanksgiving dinner, but forget the prep. Let Romano's take care of all the heavy lifting this holiday season! Hours 11:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. Call ahead for reservations 719-540-8933.
Join the View House for a Thanksgiving Brunch Buffet from 10am-4pm! Call ahead for reservations 719-394-4137 or make reservations online.
More Dining Information Here: