AMAZON PRIME DAY IS HERE!
But most shoppers didn't actually know it was prime day until they signed into Amazon which they were going to do anyway.
Amazon has now become it's own world, even an addiction, a verb, a noun and all things in between. Here are some wild stats I grabbed:
1. Did you already know when Prime Day started? Three in five Amazon customers said yes in a poll last week. And most found out directly from Amazon. 49% saw the date on their website while doing some NON-Prime Day shopping.
2. Over half of people who know about Prime Day plan to shop today or tomorrow. 57% said yes . . . 36% said maybe . . . and only 7% said no.
3. The top five types of products we bought last year were health and beauty stuff . . . electronics . . . clothes . . . household essentials . . . and home and garden stuff. Video games, groceries, and pet products also made the top ten.
4. There's a good chance you're not the only one in your home buying stuff. The average was 2.9 orders per household last year, and 1 in 6 placed at least five. The average order was $54 and included two items.
5. Are Prime Day deals better than Black Friday deals? Most Amazon shoppers say NO. Black Friday still has the best deals. Prime Day and Cyber Monday tied for second.
Find More CRAZY FACTS BELOW!!
Numerator - 2021 Prime Day Recap Report (Update).pdf